Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Online Shopping vs Traditional Shopping


Shopping. I am very sure that everyone will smile when heard the shopping term especially woman. Nowadays, with our technology world, it make easier for customer to online shopping. But, the question is, there are any customer will choose shopping as a traditional way which there have come to shopping mall or they more prefer to shop online.
For my opinion, I prefer to shop as a traditional way. It’s because I could make sure the quality of the goods that I want to purchase and it’s also can prevent me from being cheated. Furthermore, this is the step that I can spent more time with family. After busy with many work, maybe I can take my family to go shopping and having fun together.
Yes, online shopping are easier and save our time. But this type of shopping has their own risk. For example are shoes. We can’t try the size that are suitable for us. We have to take risk to guess the suitable size that match to our foot.
Everyone has their own opinion. It’s up to them to decide which one are better. Maybe some people like to online shopping and other people like to shop as a traditional way. Lastly, traditional shopping are still my choice. 



1 comment:

  1. I really really like learning and following your post as I find out them extremely useful and interesting. This post is in the same way useful as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on developing your web page such an interesting. I offered something for my information. Traditional Vs Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete