Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HLOVATE

Heyya guys! My blog tittle for today is Hlovate. I am very sure that most of you do not know what or who Hlovate is. For your information, Hlovate is a novelist. For who are novel lovers, they will familiar with this novelist. Hlovate is not like others novelist which some novelist use their real name as a writer. We can even know their profile because most of the novelist will attach their profile at the end of the novel.
                It is very contrast with Hlovate. Hlovate are very mysteries. Her profile are very secret or personal. I do not even know her gender. Usually, at the end of the novel she will attach some Islamic quotes or her appreciation to those who help her in their novels. For example Jemari Seni who acts as her novel publisher. Even though I do not know her gender, but I just assume that Hlovate is a female. It is because the main character in her most novels are woman. Based on my experience which I have read others novels, the novelist will put the main character as themselves.

                I feel that her novel are match with the reality, match with the people around us and also suit with myself. Her novel are really different with others novels. In her novel also got some translation of Al-Quran and Hadith that related to her story in the novels. Other than that, there also some quotes that really useful for us. So guys, go and grab it. I can confirm that you will like it! 100% guaranteed! =)

Some of Hlovate novels;






1 comment: