Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kapurung

My first post here :)

Hye. Its take too long for me to write something here. I've been busy lately. Ok, first of all I want to introduce my hometown. I'm from Tawau, Sabah. I love Sabah because in Sabah there so much delicious food and of course I love to eat. One of my favorite food in Tawau is 'kapurung'. 'Kapurung' is a traditional food for Bugisian and yes, I am Bugisian. Its very delicious. 'Kapurung' is made of starch. Its something like soup. It is also have a vegetable and the main flavor can be fish, chicken, beef, prawn and etc based on your favorite. If you want to try it, lets come and visit Tawau. Picture below is a 'kapurung'. Its very delicious, huh. I can't wait to go back to Tawau for this semester break. I want to eat, eat , eat and eat all my favorite food there!


1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete